“Belief is at the very heart of Orchard Saturday Club and we believe that every child has the right to play – and play we do! We focus wholly on what children can do, not what they can’t.”
“The house is welcoming, the staff are fun, the children are inspired – step inside and you’ll realise Orchard Saturday Club is a very special place”.
We wake up every Saturday aiming to….
- break down barriers to our children’s ‘play’; we believe we have the expertise and enthusiasm to enable children to play to their potential.
- provide a truly individualised program enabling our group of children to experience exciting and innovative opportunities that enliven their possibilities.
- give each child a sense of well-being and purpose.
- encourage children to access a variety of activities and to challenge their own limitations.
- allow children to thrive in a safe and secure environment.